Types of MMA Memberships
- Voting. Any person (individual or entity) that is a manufacturer and/or formulator of micronutrients (as defined by the Wester Fertilizer Handbook, ninth edition).
- Associate. Any person, including but not limited to individuals, businesses, nonprofit organizations, universities and government entities not eligible for voting membership but interested in the purposes of the association.
- Active voting members. $2,000 per year
- Non-voting associate members. $1,000 per year
- Dale Edgington - Advanced Micronutrient Products
- John Bowen - Cameron Chemical
- Paul Reising - Compass Minerals
- Richard Camp - Kronos Micronutrients
- Joel Bzura - Old Bridge Chemicals
- Paul Fink - U.S. Borax
- Jim Scott - Winfield Solutions
- Joel Bzura - Chairman
- Paul Fink - Vice Chairman
- Dale Edington - Secretary/Treasurer
- Steven Beckley - President/Administrator